Conditions for becoming member
- Any producer of fertilizers and plant protection products / natural or legal person / who has a registered product or preparation at UKSUP SR and has been issued a certificate for application in organic farming can become a member. Furthermore, any farmer, grower, producer of organic products and also a producer of organic fertilizers only for his own consumption.
- Anyone can leave the civil association freely. No one may be forced to become a member of a civil association or to participate in the activities of a civil association.
- Membership is created by paying the membership fee determined for the respective year by the decision of the membership council and at the same time approving the member's request by the membership council. In the application for membership, the person applying for membership must agree to the statutes of the association and declare that he has familiarized himself with them.
- Membership ceases in particular on the date of delivery of a notification of a member's withdrawal from the civic association, death/disappearance of a person, or a decision of the membership council to expel a member due to violation of legal or internal regulations of the civic association.
Rights and obligations of members
- Members of the civic association have the right, in particular: to participate in the meetings of the member council, to participate in the activities of the civic association, to vote and be elected to the bodies and as officials of the civic association, to request information and explanations from all the bodies and officials of the civic association.
- The members of the civic association have the obligation, in particular: to pay the membership fee for each relevant calendar year in the amount determined by the decision of the membership council, to comply with the statutes and other decisions made at the membership council with which they were familiar, to actively participate in the activities of the civic association in fulfilling its goals.
Download the application from the following link: LINK TO APPLICATION
After completing the application, send it by e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org and by post OZ AVOH, Kollárova 446, Sečovce 078 01, Slovenská republika